Sunday, July 28, 2013

Barcelona

"We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm, and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open."- Jawaharial Nehru
Our final destination was Barcelona. This was my third time in Spain and my second time in Barcelona which is why I didn't take many photographs. I must say that this trip to Barcelona was so much better than my last trip (I was food poisoned). Kelsie and I did a bike tour of the city and got a bit of a history lesson as well. We went to Park Guell and the fabulous la Sagrada Familia.

Barcelona was one of our more low key destinations. We spent a lot of our time meeting people and going out with them. The flaming shots of Chopito's were the best shots I've ever taken and we had a great night at Opium Beach Club.

Gorgeous Fountain 
View of Barcelona 
Kelsie and me! 

Overall, this was one of the best trips of my entire life. It reawakened my desire to travel. Since I've been home I've started planning a number of different trips. I love going to new places and cannot wait until I can take off somewhere new for another incredible experience!

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, leave a comment!